Cisco Advanced Malware Protection are looking for Windows Security Engineers to join our team in EMEA! As a member of the development team, you will take part in designing, developing and improving the kernel-mode part of our product.
- Develop Windows drivers and related user-mode components.
- Improve existing functionalities or research for the new ones.
- Create appropriate tests to ensure all components works as expected.
- Troubleshoot reported issues.
- Collaborate with colleagues on all related issues.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or other tech-related degree preferred, but not required (experience may substitute).
- Good analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Experience developing Windows Kernel drivers.
- Good knowledge of Windows Internals and various Windows APIs (WinApi, NtApi…)
- Practical experience in C/C++.
- Good knowledge of debugging and diagnostic tools (WinDbg, SysInternals tools).
- Ability to work with small teams to solve complex problems.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Heres how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think were old (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but were also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do you cant put us in a box!
But Digital Transformation is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Dont care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? Thats cool.
This is a syndicated post. Read the original post at Source link .