At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission – to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role:
CrowdStrike’s Sandbox team is expanding. We are looking for an accomplished engineer to take ownership of our detonation software that provides industry leading analysis of customer samples. You will set the technical direction for detonation processing of our sandbox architecture and data extraction capabilities, working closely with our team of developers, site reliability engineers, and security researchers. You will analyze threats that avoid analysis, understand their methods and determine why they do not execute in our detonation environments. Then you will prototype and deliver solutions to solve these problems. You will also drive the design of the detonation software to meet the scalability needs of our community and private sandbox products.
- Work with product management teams to identify and design new features for the sandbox to effectively analyze and report on the latest malware families.
- Ownership of the codebase for both prototype and production purposes. Including Windows user mode C++ development as well as Windows Kernel driver development.
- Work with the sandbox team to provide scalable detonation components for a world class SaaS sandbox product.
- Analyze malware and security threats to determine gaps in coverage and their remediation. Work jointly with security researchers across teams to understand the threat landscape.
- Drive innovation for our threat analysis to detect and report on an ever-changing threat landscape.
- Being an independent self-starter who likes to take ownership and independently seeks out new challenges.
- Proven ability to lead software engineering teams delivering products.
- Extensive (10+ years) of C/C++ programming experience for software products.
- Experience developing Windows Kernel drivers monitoring system events.
- Expert on Windows internals; expertise on Mac and Linux is a plus.
- Proven ability to maintain and extend existing product code bases.
- Proven ability to design and develop commercial software products.
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working on sandbox technology and malware analysis, both in a hands-on and design role.
- Experience developing security software products or systems.
- Experience in malware analysis, including change analysis, reverse engineering and debugging.
Location: U.S. (remote)
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This is a syndicated post. Read the original post at Source link .